DIAMOND Electronic Tourniquet Automatic TRDG-511 The tourniquet is Battery Operated and can be used anywhere even post-surgery. Battery also provided back-up in case of power failure.
- The Cuff Pressure is maintained to set value automatically during operation period.
- Set value of Cuff Pressure can be altered even during working mode.
- Sophisticated Alarms to give better warning messages.
- The tourniquet can be programmed to suit your Operation and Post-Operation needs by setting the Start Delay and Duration.
- Both Start Delay and Duration can be altered in Working Mode (before its individual execution)
- Manual over-ride for Cuff Deflation during programmed timing is also possible.
- Elapsed Time is always displayed in mm:ss format.
- Last setting retained in memory after power off.
- The tourniquet is Battery Operated and can be used anywhere even post-surgery. Battery also provided back-up in case of power failure.
- Built-in battery charging circuit recharges the battery immediately upon connection to power supply.
- Cuffs have long silicon tubing with Positive Lock Connectors.
- Soft keypad for setting all parameters.
- Lightweight and compact unit.
|Cuff Pressure||100 to 500mm Hg|
|Start Delay||0 to 120 minutes|
|Duration||0 to 250 minutes|
|Pressure Resolution||EMV or Manual Over-ride|
|Display||+/- 3mm Hg (Set Pressure)|
|Operation||16 X 2 Backlit LCD Display|
|Elapsed Time Display||Micro Controller based control|
|Alarms||6V DC Battery (Built-in charging circuit)|
|Tourniquet||Pressure Leakage / Elapsed Time / 5min before Auto-Deflation|
|Cuff Size||Autoclavable Silicon Cuffs|
|Lower Limb: 7.5 x 74cm|
|Upper Limb: 6 x 33cm|
|Upper Limb: 4 x 28cm|
|Dimensions||165(w) x 75(h) x 140(d) mm|