Dura Hemiplegic VISSCO Walker PC 2905 The Side Style Hemi Walker by Vissco is designed for individuals with the use of only one hand or arm. It is also ideal for individuals who do not require a walker but need a wider base for support. This product is lighter than a walker and more stable than a cane ensuring user safety.
- Designed for individuals with the use of only one hand or arm
- Folds easily with one hand
- Height adjustment 31.5" - 34.4"
- Ideal for users who do not require a walker but need a wider base for support
- Lighter than a walker and more stable than a cane
Walking With a Hemi Walker
1.Hold hemi walker In the hand opposite the weak/affected side
2.Lead with affected leg Advance the walker as you advance the affected side
3.Follow with "good" leg take a small step to bring it in line with other foot
4.Be patient. Practice and have someone close by for balance if new or concerned about falling.