SALO Knuckle Bender is an extension assist splint to bring mobility to the interphalangeal Joints. It is used for ulnar nerve palsy or to assist weak intrinsic muscles. Provides dynamic MP flexion. Simply mold a circumferential palmer and finger thermoplastic support to the rubber bands to make a custom knuckle bender orthosis.
- Provides dynamic MP flexion
- Brings mobility to the interphalangeal Joints
- Each rubber band delivers up to 250 grams of traction force
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration
- Does not support micro organisms growth
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight
Indications for Use
- To bring mobility to the interphalangeal Joints. Used for ulnar nerve palsy or to assist weak intrinsic muscles.
- Custom knuckle bender orthosis.